is developed and supported by Industrial CodeBox
, a QlikTech
Technology Partner with unrivalled experience and expertise in integrating QlikView functionality with other website and desktop applications.
Industrial CodeBox originally conceived and developed the QlikView WorkBench
- a suite of ASP.NET and Java Script controls and libraries for integrating QlikView functionality into websites - as well as the QlikView Web Parts for Sharepoint, both of which have since been aquired by QlikTech
We also worked with the QlikView labs team on a number of projects including development of the Universal Touch Client
which was a precursor to the official touch clients released later.
We also developed QVExcel
, a free, fully integrated Excel Add-in for developing powerful, interactive pixel-perfect reports from your QlikView applications.
You can see some of the other concepts we are working on over at Qlikster
QVSource on the Web
Here are some posts, videos and articles we have picked up featuring QVSource.
A webinar recording
showcasing the HEIDI Connector - August 2013.
A blog post
from Quick Intelligence, one of our partners - August 2013.
Two videos on YouTube from EmergoNL (Qlikview Social Media Dashboard - Overview
& Qlikview Social Media Dashboard - Discovery
- July 2013.OnDemand Webinar: Sentiment Analysis - Connecting Customers and Delighting Them
- July 2013 - A joint webinar carried out with QlikTech.9 Essential QlikView Development Tools
- April 8th 2013 - QVSource is listed first on this blog post of essential tools for the QlikView developer.Italian Blog Post - QVSOURCE e QLIKVIEW : HOW TO
- March 2013.Press release
from Softbank Technology, one of our partners in Japan
- February 2013.Info page
from Tahola, one of our Partners
- January 2013.Google Analytics + QlikView + QVSource
- Blog post from Notas BI - December 2012.This post
and this post
from EGBX (one of our Swedish partners - November 2012.Luxury fashion website Cocosa selects QlikView solution (with QVSource providing Social Media Data)
- October 2012.Are you Serious about Social Media and its Possibilities?
- (12/07/12)Eurotunnel keeps an eye on Twitter and Facebook in BI shake up
- Article on how one of our customers is using the combined power of QlikView and QVSource - 10/07/12. QlikTech also published a press release
about this success story.
Mentioned on the TIQView Blog
- German Sentiment Analysis - Building an API - EM2012 - (29/06/12)
Mentioned on the blog post 10 Reasons you should try out Qlikview
- Qlikster blog entry 'How we built the Qonnections 2012 Twitter Tracking QlikView Application in 2 Hours Using QVSource' (07/05/12).http://www.visualdatagroup.com/QVSource%202012%20Qonnections%20Dashboard
- Blog entry from one of our partners regarding our live Qonnections 2012 demo
The Social Media Data Analysis
and Facebook Friend Analyzer
videos from the QlikView Demos team show QVSource powered QlikView applications. (May 2012)Official QlikView Demo Powered by QVSource
- Review of QVSource on QlikView Addict (23/02/12).Social Media Analysis
on the QlikView Demo Site (02/12).http://livingqlikview.blogspot.com/2012/01/qv-source-and-google-analytics.html
- Post on the Living QlikView blog (10/01/12).http://wibuso.de/?post_type=portfolio&p=328&gallery=social-media
- Social Media Analyse mit QlikView (08/12/11).http://blog.qvapps.com/2011/12/05/qvsource-released/
- Launch Announcement on QVApps (05/12/11).http://bi4everybody.com/2011/07/qlikview-qvsource/
- Post in Japanese(?) on the Business Intelligence for Everybody blog.Assess Your Social Media Engagement with QVSource
- Blog post on the official QlikView blog.Facebook Friend Analyzer
on the QlikView Demo Site (07/11).http://qlikmetrics.com/2011/06/google-analytics-online-offline-data-integration
- One of a number of posts from QlikMetrics.